How to find more Animation, Pose, Probs ?

Hi I'm developing an indie game and I came across Daz3D. It seems pretty good I don't have to create 3D model myself but all the animations , poses and probs that come within program doesn't have much like there are only about 10 different animations ,poses and zero probs ? lol. I seached on asset store and didn't find much of free stuffs. Maybe I'm missing something here ? or I have to spend a lot of money on those assets ?

Thanks

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,915

If you're primarily loking for free stuff, you should check out sharecg.com and renderosity.com/freestuff. Daz does offer a limited selection of free items on a rotational basis, changed every 2 weeks except when they don't.

Since you mentioned you're working on a game, it's important to pay attention to the licensing of any items you use. Not all products permit commercial usage, especially free items. If you're making a 3D game (rather than using rendered images), then you'll need to purchase additional licenses where applicable.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 2021

for a game Adobe Mixamo your best option, most game engines can retarget the animations in their editors as can Blender (Rokoko plugin), MoBu, Maya etc just not DAZ cheeky

I can use just about any Humanoid animation on any other Humanoid skeleton retargetted in Unreal Engine for example

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on