Anatomical Element Issue with 8.1M

Hey everyone!

I'm wondering if someone could help me with an issue I'm having getting Anatomical Element textures to work correctly. I'm using a Kota 8.1 model and applying the textures for AE that came with the model, but they're just not applying right or I'm doing something wrong, but am unsure how I'm supposed to fix it. I've attached two files, the first being just applying the texture to base color and the second being copying the surfaces from body to AE but neither are seeming to work all that well as a solution. Hoping someone could help me solve this, would be greatly appreciated!

I should also note, I've also tried using a Pablo 8.1 model and the same thing happens. The textures just don't match the rest of the body textures, and again I have no idea how to fix it.

image_2021-12-12_005135.png
247 x 73 - 32K
fds.PNG
233 x 63 - 36K

Comments

• Have you tried just applying the Kota 8.1 All Maps preset after loading the Anatomical Eelments?

• the two versions I have go like this. click on the item to add to scene while base selected. click on copy materials when base selected. with appendage selected click on shell or past to shell.