Saving a created character

When saving a ceated character there is a choice for Add-Ons. What is that for and is it necessary to check and include it for the save to work? Having problems with files and rendering, wondering if this may be an issue.

Comments

• Where are you looking?

• save as a scene ( saves everything in one spot - you will use import to add to other scenes)  or do it the offical Daz way and save as a character preset( this only saves nude base) & a wearable preset (this will save all the clothing, hair, and body attachments if any)

• Scene subset also works, and merges into the current scene by default.

• When doing a character only, I always use "Scene Subset" this will save the model, along with any assets you may have attached to them.

• ChezjuanChezjuan Posts: 513

+1 for scene subset. I do a base save including the figure, hair, and accessories that they would always or generallly wear (glasses, watch, necklaces, rings, etc.). Sometimes, if I have a specific character outfit in mind I will save that in the scene subset as well to save loading time, but usually I don't because my characters tend to change clothing a lot in my work.