Adding Skin Indents?

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Most of the clothes I use do not come with anything to add 'squish' (i.e, a waistband of jeans digging into hips, bra straps digging in on the shoulder, things like that). What would be an easy way to achieve these indents? I am aware of mesh grabber - could that be used for this, or is there an easier way to achieve these indents?

Comments

• The clothing sets that do this use HD morphs, which we cannot create. The only way to get sufficiently fine detail in most places would be with a displacement map.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822
    edited December 2021

There are dFormers and Mesh Grabber, but I find both fairly useless since the geometry you see often doesn't match the geometry that is being manipulated. The only reliable way is to export to Blender (free) or ZBrush (not free) and sculpt your own morphs. You can either import them back to Daz, or--if you're using Blender--just export everything and render there; as Richard said, only PAs can create HD figures and morphs in Daz, but the Diffeomorphic bridge lets you export HD figures and sculpt on them all you want.

Post edited by margrave on