Animate lite work field

My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 608
edited November 2021 in New Users

Hi
I have a problem with the work field of Ani mate lite. I cant figure out how to move screens so that i
can see the propertises and the Aniblocks in the animate tab. Is their any way to reset the Animate lite?

I have an aniblock there. But i cant see it!

I have attached a print screen!

Aninate.jpg
1366 x 768 - 210K
Post edited by My 3D Spin on

Comments

• You have to have a figure selected.

• Catherine3678ab said:

You have to have a figure selected.

I had a figure selected but it still looks the same!?

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,270
    edited December 2021

My 3D Spin said:

Catherine3678ab said:

You have to have a figure selected.

I had a figure selected but it still looks the same!?

When a figure is selected it will be mentioned in various places.

Also I noticed that you need to Activate your copy of Windows ... THAT can cause all kinds of issues as eventually many programs will not work as expected ;-)

44f1626d4d9a3e34d55c7a80f5d34c.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 199K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • It has nothing to do with Windows. Animate Lite worked fine for many years until a few days ago.
    i bought some new Aniblocks. when i loaded one of them it was so long over 1000 frames it
    stretched the whole field and i couldent even see the block. and you know that loading an Aniblock
    you need to have a figure selected. So i need to reset Animate lite somehow!

• Okay, other ideas would be to close the pane and open it again. Or change the D/S layout to something else, then switch it back. That step has helped many goofy panes get back into place.

• Thank you Catherine. Switching Layouts actually worked. My animate pane is now normal!!

• You're welcome, I'm happy to hear that it's working again :-)