PLEASE HELP ME!

My character appears to be darken as I imported him into the scene. I've already increased all my lights emmisions (studio lights included from the Environment Pack I purchase) - https://www.daz3d.com/fg-photo-studio

Headlamps are set to auto

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. MUCH APPRECIATIONS.

Comments

• Please give the character some clothing.

I'm not entirely clear on the issue.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Please give the character some clothing.

I'm not entirely clear on the issue.

Hi Richard, thank you for your response. I attached 2 screenshots upon your request 

Screenshot (18).png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Screenshot (19).png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • What are the scren shots illustrating?

• My character appears to be dark. I have set emission on all the lights to be white. But it seems like doesnt work. I expect my result to be the same as the picture I attached below ( I purchased FG Photo Studio Pack). So I am reaching out for your helps. Thank you

Screenshot (21).png
    1108 x 840 - 849K
    Screenshot (19).png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • It will depend on the character, adn also on the tone Mapping setings - try turning up the ISO value, for example (unlike a real camera it doesn't actually matter which setting you adjust). Once you have a Tone mapper Settings node in the scene, which you should by this point, the settings are avaialble both in the editor tab of Render Settings and in the Paarmeters pane with the Tone Mapper node selected.

• 1500 on the Luminance migh be too low, especially if you are ligthing the scene with just one emissive light. 

Are the other 'spotlights' in the studio also on? What kind of light are they putting out?

In the Environment settings (Render tab), is Daz using "Dome Only," "Dome and Scene," or "Scene Only?" Some of these pre-lit studio sets work much better if you select "Scene only" and turn off the dome. It helps to turn off the camera's light as well.

• Hi guys, all the things you guys told me to do, it WORKED OUT! Thank you yall for your help. I really appreciate it!