Carrara Challenge 15 - Voting tread -Winners announced

2»

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Varsel said:
    PM sent to the winners.
    Something went wrong when sending it so I had to retry it.
    So if you haven't got one, please tell me .... :red:

I will also give a special thank you to diomede64, for your great enthusiasm and spirit in this Challenge.
    It wouldn't have worked without you.

Giving that medal away as a prize is sure t entice Sockratease into coming back!

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all! An excellent challenge and a lot of good entries :)

Varsel said:

I will also give a special thank you to diomede64, for your great enthusiasm and spirit in this Challenge.

Hear, hear! I 100% agree, well done Diomede!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited December 1969

Varsel said:
    PM sent to the winners.
    Something went wrong when sending it so I had to retry it.
    So if you haven't got one, please tell me .... :red:

:red:
    Wow! I am so incredibly honored! See, EP, I've often said that you deserved the MVP (most valuable participant award) for so many challenges, and then you have to miss one, and Varsel is giving out the Cowrara award.

But to be honest, I had already made myself one using the instructions at this post. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/28716/#426537
    That post is a great tip, and I still occasionally use the concept for other projects.

Thank you for the sentiment, but the other particpants (including folks who posted even though they didn't have time to fully participate or finish) are equally deserving. I recommend each visit the linked post (which is also by Varsel).

I got both PMs, btw. Will follow up tonight.

• Nightshift3DNightshift3D Posts: 273
    edited December 1969

A big congratz to all the winners! Excellent images! The Lonely Asteroid Miner was my personal favorite so I was glad it came out on top. Let me know if there's any trouble claiming your prizes from my store. But I expect it will go smoothly as there's a well established process for it.

• Acudia4151Acudia4151 Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

Thank you all was a great contest i am looking forward to learning more about carrara.

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

Hi Diomede,
    I have been on this forum for one year or two and I' m the witness of your evolution with Carrara.
    You arrive at excellence, bravo !
    Cheers also with the other participants and also for Acudia3D, welcome into the Carrara world !

• DADA_universeDADA_universe Posts: 336
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all the winners and all participants and it's absolutely awesome to be honourably mentioned! Though if truth be told, I'm only here standing on giant shoulders to see further into Carrara land. Thanks to the sponsors, to Varsel (hey, downloaded your magazine model from your sharecg link just yesterday, so something else to thank you for!) for holding our hands and all the awesome artists who share freely from their knowledge on this forum all the time....you guys rock.

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited December 1969

well done everyone, truly excellent stuff.

Diomede, Daz should send you a 3D print of that medal...

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Cheers. :)

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Wow! What a great thing to come home to after a terrible day at work. :)

Thank you so much, especially Varsel for an inspiring theme and Nightshift3D - now I just need to narrow down all the Nightshift3D items on my wishlist.

Congratulations to the other winners too. And to everyone who entered or worked on something and didn't quite enter; as always the WIP thread was very informative and full of neat tips and tricks.

I think I have a pretty good idea for a theme for the next challenge already - you'll all be relieved to know that I am not going with my second choice, which would have been a challenge to make images of caves, tunnels, underwater seascapes, etc and it would have been called "Under Where?" :)

Mark

• StezzaStezza Posts: 8,010
    edited December 1969

well done everyone

you have all done very well :-)

and a medal to boot... awesome

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969
    edited December 1969

Stezza said:
    well done everyone

you have all done very well :-)

and a medal to boot... awesome

yes! nice and shiny!

Congrats everyone, there was excellent work came out of this, great to see how we are all coming along in leaps and bounds!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,431
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners, and everyone who participated.

Hopefully the next challenge will have everyone back on board and ready to get those creative forces firing on all cylinders.
    Would have loved to have participated with an entry but real world stuff got in the way, looks the same for a few others as well !!!!!!

Well done to Diomede for the Bovine medallion !!!!!
    Your input to the challenges as well as the rest of the forum is appreciated by all !!!!!!!!

Regards, Bunyip

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, everyone - well done:)

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

The WIP thread for the next Challenge is now OPEN!

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/53372/