Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5 (Possible Fix)

(The original thread, (Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5), is in here somewhere from a year ago.)

I think I found a fix for the Breast Physics Script for Daz Studio Ver 4.15 and real simple. Tested and it works with G2, G3 and G8.

Just load a scene from earlier versions that already has a character animation using the breast script.

Select the script for character you loaded. (ex. G3)

Adjust sliders to your liking.

Click Simulate.

It should process the breast physics without an error message.

This is now your base character(s) for your breast physics projects. Hope this is helpful.

Comments

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Nolos Quinn said:

Just load a scene from earlier versions that already has a character animation using the breast script.

See, that's the problem. DAZ doesn't offer downloads for older versions of Studio. You shouldn't have to rely on pirates to help you with compatibility issues.

• Nolos QuinnNolos Quinn Posts: 44
    edited August 2021
    Where did I say use pirated versions of anything? Anyway, you don't need the old versions of Daz Studio, just the old scenes(dufs) you created that used the Breast Physics script. This is only, hopefully, a fix for just the ones who previously downloaded and used the script when it was available about a year ago.
    Post edited by Nolos Quinn on
  • mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

Nolos Quinn said:

Where did I say use pirated versions of anything? Anyway, you don't need the old versions of Daz Studio, just the old scenes(dufs) you created that used the Breast Physics script. This is only, hopefully, a fix for just the ones who previously downloaded and used the script when it was available about a year ago.

I'm thinking the previous poster was venting at the DAZ folks, not you. It reads ambiguously.

and thanks for the 'howto' on the technique.

best,

--ms

• Re-read it and I think you're right. Hope I wasn't too harsh. Also, pls post if this is working for you guys. Thx.
  • Reggie68Reggie68 Posts: 17

The method works for me using Breast Physics for G8F v1.01 of the script (I think that's the one that uses the Breast Movement morphs). I also have a later script titled Breast Physics Plus for G8F_G3F v1.0 which IIRC uses standard pectoral bone movement and therefore doesn't require extra products to work. The second script doesn't work on the figure. I may have a saved scene where I have used the second script but not sure and need to do some rummaging around. If I need to, I can install DS 4.10 on a backup machine and run up a G8F scene, run the script, save the scene and copy back to my main PC and see if that then works on 4.15

• Reggie68 said:

The method works for me using Breast Physics for G8F v1.01 of the script (I think that's the one that uses the Breast Movement morphs). I also have a later script titled Breast Physics Plus for G8F_G3F v1.0 which IIRC uses standard pectoral bone movement and therefore doesn't require extra products to work. The second script doesn't work on the figure. I may have a saved scene where I have used the second script but not sure and need to do some rummaging around. If I need to, I can install DS 4.10 on a backup machine and run up a G8F scene, run the script, save the scene and copy back to my main PC and see if that then works on 4.15

Could you then share the 2 scenes please? I dont have any back ups.

• Reggie68Reggie68 Posts: 17

This scene contains a G8F with a walk animation that has the Breast Physics Plus for G8F_G3F v1.0 script applied. This was saved using Studio 4.10 with just G8F starter essentials installed, nothing else. You should be able to use that G8F as a base and apply a different animation.

duf
    duf
    G8F-BPPlus_Test.duf
  • why not just share the script in a fresh link, as the other links are dead ?

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957

majesticcreations said:

why not just share the script in a fresh link, as the other links are dead ?

This, it's also a lot more practical than scouring the forums for the link... 

• Mike3DMike3D Posts: 25

Link to the original thread :

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20208/breast-bounce-script-for-daz-studio-4-5

Note that the script is no longer available

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,132

All in all  an interesting subject   +   Thanx