Standalone into Carrara

VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
edited August 2021 in Carrara Discussion

This figure is available now at the known place with Carrara presets included.

Egan_octane04.jpg
1500 x 1950 - 3M
Post edited by Vyusur on

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

yes will look for him. smiley

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

You are welcome!

• KhoeKhoe Posts: 308

nice

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971

Very very nice. I have a couple of your figures but have not gone beyond their custom clothes. Will other clothes work on them? Sorry if I have missed the discussion on this, been out of action for some time.

crying Silene

edited August 2021

SileneUK said:

Very very nice. I have a couple of your figures but have not gone beyond their custom clothes. Will other clothes work on them? Sorry if I have missed the discussion on this, been out of action for some time.

crying Silene

He has a custom fitting template at the moment.

And he has drawing dongles, so there is no need to use any geografts.

Post edited by Vyusur on
    edited August 2021

Carrara native render, volumetric clouds, no postwork.

Doc09.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 3M
    Post edited by Vyusur on
    edited August 2021

Render time 1 min 25 sec

Doc11.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 3M
    Post edited by Vyusur on
    edited August 2021

Render time 14 min 24 sec

Doc14.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 4M
    Post edited by Vyusur on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135

Congratulatons, Veronika.  These stand alone figures are always amazing.  I admit I have not been keeping up with trends in the store here or at the other site.  I see you have more than one additional stand alone figure that I was not familiar with, and some add-ons for previous.  Will be checking it out.  You are always inspirational.  

edited August 2021

@Vyusur, a couple of your pics are not showing on my screen.  I never know if it is me or the forums, but I do see other pics.

not showing.jpg
    1181 x 801 - 36K
    Post edited by Diomede on

Thank you, Ted, for your kind words and for heads up! I didn't notice the issue with pictures. I hope it's better now?

Pictures fixed for me.  Look fantastic.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,331

He looks Fantastic!!! Bravo Vyusur!!! Bravo!!!

(Love the scene he's in too!!!)

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,331

Anyone with woes about not being able to run Genesis 8.1 properly in Carrara, just know that Vyusur's rigging structures are truly professional and complete. Very articulate!

I think it's also a big bonus that she doesn't like it when the joints don't bend properly - so we can always expect excellent results from her!

I'm just a poor boy, so I only have Janna so far, but she is Excellent! Her rigging is incredible!

She mentions that she'd always rather adjust joint rotations by using the bones of the rig instead of using morph dials, but the morph/pose dials she includes are also excellent. The face is loaded with rig bones making it very powerful for animating or even just perfecting the desired expression.

Check out Janna's store page and look at all of the options she comes with. 

Amazing!

Okay now I have to go the 'the other place' and check out this new guy!

Diomede said:

Pictures fixed for me.  Look fantastic.

Thank you so much!

Dartanbeck said:

He looks Fantastic!!! Bravo Vyusur!!! Bravo!!!

(Love the scene he's in too!!!)

Thank you for your kind words and for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Looks excellent Vyusur, well done.  In searching on the Rendo site, looks like the name is Egan, right?  At least it looks like Egan and the clothing matches Egan, however the hair in your renders looks like it's for Neo instead.  Interchangeable hairstyles is a very good thing :)

Jonstark said:

Looks excellent Vyusur, well done.  In searching on the Rendo site, looks like the name is Egan, right?  At least it looks like Egan and the clothing matches Egan, however the hair in your renders looks like it's for Neo instead.  Interchangeable hairstyles is a very good thing :)

Jonstark, thank you for your nice comment! You are very observant. Yes, the hair is from Neo. It's a big problem for raytrace programs to render tansmaps, especially a huge amount of them. That's why I fitted Neo hair (fibermesh hair) to Egan. The figures differ mostly by their rigging. Egan is Carrara compatible, Neo was made for Poser. The guys have different topology, different polygroups, different weight mapping and slightly different bones. However, the whole shapes are quite similar. So it was not a big deal to fit the hair from one to another.