Missing parameters

mikael-aronssonmikael-aronsson Posts: 554
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hi!

Sometimes when I load a duf (in this case it was Wanderoo Rock Model Pack) there are no Parameter tab in Carrara, I have the morph's in DS so they are there, but I canot find them in Carara, is this something to expect or should all morphs always be there in Cararra also ?

Comments

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

I don't really ever load .duf files into Carrara. Generally I find that if I've added the morphs/parameters to the right place for them to appear in Studio, then when I load Genesis as a native default the parameters tab will contain all the same parameters and I just dial my character up. For textures I create my own Carrara shaders for each character and apply them instead.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited January 2015

Hi!

Sometimes when I load a duf (in this case it was Wanderoo Rock Model Pack) there are no Parameter tab in Carrara, I have the morph's in DS so they are there, but I canot find them in Carara, is this something to expect or should all morphs always be there in Cararra also ?

The Genesis and genesis 2 morphs should also load automatically in carrara 8.5. It generally works fine for me when I export duf files, but I did have one example where it lost track. I noted it in another thread and how it got resolved. Give me a little while to find the thread. Itching it was in the Genesis best practices thread but I'm not sure.

Edit. I think, not itching. Aargh.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited December 1969

I found where I had a similar problem and that I was eventually able to use all the morphs. Hope it helps you.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/45361/P15/#681504