Vaispora HD for Genesis 8 Female

wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239
edited June 2021 in The Commons

I think that the character is really unique, but it is sadly not working, because applying the morph on a base G8F character has no effect and applying the textures on a base G8F character results in an error message. It seems that the character is designed for G8.1F, but it is advertised as a G8F character ...

Post edited by wizard1200 on

Comments

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,109
    That's disappointing if accurate - I think she's quite beautiful and have been mulling over a purchase (hesitating mostly due to not having found another new release to activate the additional discount).

But I haven't updated to 4.15 yet. I'm thinking about it, mostly for Beulah, but I've been putting it off and hoping for an updated general release of Studio.

So... Can anyone else verify? Is Vaispora actually 8.1?
  • dominiquebmdominiquebm Posts: 503

Yes, i just bought this character and it's in 8.1

• We will report this.

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239
    edited June 2021

dominiquebm said:

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I think that the character should be fixed as soon as possible, because the description does not mention the restriction to G8.1F.

Richard Haseltine said:

We will report this.

Thank you very much for your help.

Post edited by wizard1200 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,671

wizard1200 said:

dominiquebm said:

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I think that the character should be fixed as soon as possible, because the description does not mention the restriction to G8.1F.

Richard Haseltine said:

We will report this.

Might want to put in for a refund, since fixing it probably means changing that it is for 8.1 on the sales page and not making it work with 8 

• FSMCDesigns said:

wizard1200 said:

dominiquebm said:

Richard Haseltine said:

We will report this.

Might want to put in for a refund, since fixing it probably means changing that it is for 8.1 on the sales page and not making it work with 8 

Not always - some of these issues have been fixed in favour of 8.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,344
    edited June 2021

It seems to be fixed on the store page now as GF 8.1.

Vaispora HD for Genesis 8.1 Female | Daz 3D

Vaispora.jpg
    795 x 783 - 77K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 212

Love the character, but can't get the materials to apply to the mushroom cap, any ideas?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,341

Cyonix said:

Love the character, but can't get the materials to apply to the mushroom cap, any ideas?

Nope they don't seem to be working at all. Shame nice character but another faulty product I'll be returning. 

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Cyonix said:

No ideas, but I can confirm the issue with the Mushroom Cap. None of the materials, not the herarchical ones nor the glow, is working.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

The Vaispora Mushroom Cap 01A in the Lost and Found category works with all of the mushroom Wardrobe Materials.

Screen Shot 06-24-21 at 02.08 AM.PNG
    1414 x 996 - 1M
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,777

HoMart said:

Cyonix said:

No ideas, but I can confirm the issue with the Mushroom Cap. None of the materials, not the herarchical ones nor the glow, is working.

Maybe post this in this thread so a mod will be more likely to see this and report it.  

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,341

Wonderland said:

HoMart said:

Cyonix said:

Maybe post this in this thread so a mod will be more likely to see this and report it.  

Quicker to just return the product and avoid that Artist in future. 

• blazblaz Posts: 261
    scorpio said:

Wonderland said:

HoMart said:

Cyonix said:

Quicker to just return the product and avoid that Artist in future. 

It's not necessarily the PA's fault...
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited June 2021

Lindsey said:

The Vaispora Mushroom Cap 01A in the Lost and Found category works with all of the mushroom Wardrobe Materials.

Absolutely great - I do not have any "Lost and Found" 

I do not have this Cap 01A - see Image

I tried the Actor and the Wardrobe Cap (see image) - materials not working.

I installed via DIM.

Screenshot 2021-06-24 202938.jpg
    1071 x 1159 - 306K
    Post edited by HoMart on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited June 2021

I installed via DAZ Connect.  If you want to self-fix, download the product via DAZ Connect, select the file in Lost and Found, right click "Browse to file location" and save the .duf file.  Reinstall  with DIM and rename/overwrite the DIM installed file in the Vaispora Mushroom Cap.duf file in the Wardrobe folder.

Edit: Needless to say, you would unstall the DAZ Connect install before proceeding with the DIM reinstall.

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

So I was playing around to test out the issue and pick up any others before I submit a ticket.  First I would like to say I do not use Smart Content this is all through Content Library.  

The materials DO work just not on what we expect.  I loaded a G8.1F then went to the Vaispora main folder under characters, here I loaded the HD Morphs, accents and Mushroom Cap. Then I go to the materials folder and add the materials.  So far with test all materials work.  Then I go to the mushroom folder. None of the presets for the cap works. So then I am like what is the Mushroom Cap 01A suppose to be?  So I click on it. It adds in Mushroom Hat (see #2 point).  So I click on that and then the H. Materials for the cap and low and behold the materials and the glow materials work. I just deleted the one that I added from the main folder (#1 pointer).  I will submit a ticket for this but hopefully those that want to keep the product until there is a fix, it does work. 

mushroom.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 973K
  • JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,700

I really miss good old fashion material poses where you just click on the thing you want to apply the mat to and then apply the mat to it.

• The mushroom prop glow mats seem to work on the mushroom hat. My installation did not come with Mushroom Cap 01A, so I can't use that method.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2021

Nevermind09 said:

The mushroom prop glow mats seem to work on the mushroom hat. My installation did not come with Mushroom Cap 01A, so I can't use that method.

I don't know for sure but did you check in the content library?

Yep I just looked and it does not show in Smart Content.

Post edited by Daventaki on
  • SeraSera Posts: 1,675
    Daventaki said:

Nevermind09 said:

The mushroom prop glow mats seem to work on the mushroom hat. My installation did not come with Mushroom Cap 01A, so I can't use that method.

I don't know for sure but did you check in the content library?

Yep I just looked and it does not show in Smart Content.

Ah! I don't know why I didn't check there. I have been drifting away from using the content library lately, but I should know better. I will check there in the morning. Thanks for the clarification. (I am nevermind btw. I was using a new account to post while locked out.)
  • PennamePenname Posts: 343

I instal manually and ran into the same issue, but THANK YOU Daventaki for the workaround!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,169
    edited June 2021

I think, she looks great.

Vaispora02pic01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 254K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,903

Artini said:

I think, she looks great.

Nice.

But I am a bit curious. How does she get her blouse on or off cheeky

edited June 2021

Thanks. I think, her hat just shrinks during the night laugh

Post edited by Artini on
    edited June 2021

Fun with instances...

Vaispora02pic01u.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 352K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,915

felis said:

Nice.

But I am a bit curious. How does she get her blouse on or off cheeky

Very carefully!

edited June 2021

She is an interesting creature...

Vaispora801pic08.png
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • CharismatrixCharismatrix Posts: 28
    edited June 28

Does anyone know what the outfit Vaispora is wearing in the Fun Gi Poses for Vaispora promo image?   I've searched corsets, capris, breeches — nothing shows in the "You may also be interested in the following products" images on the bottom of the page.  Checked Ensary portfolio also.  Thanks + + +

https://www.daz3d.com/fun-gi-poses-for-vaispora

Carmen AKA Charismatrix

Post edited by Charismatrix on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,573

https://www.daz3d.com/the-legend-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s

Scroll through the product images. These are the leathers that are under the armor.