1000 x 1000 - 642K
poses.png
557 x 669 - 149K
expressions.png
1417 x 674 - 317K
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,400

thanks a lot! presets are appreciated, cuz while it's easy to move all parameters tab, it's always easier to click once on a preset lol! also new poses & iray preset welcome.

plus  thanks for actually link to this adorable.. animal? lmao. i wouldn't even have known of its existence without your post.

and ofc thanks to 3dUniverse if they happen to read this - no idea how i can thank them for the cute little critter ^^

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,076

You're quite welcome :-) I think he's cute too! 3D Universe is one of the PAs at Daz3D.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,647

What a COOL !  character concept. 

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 703

smileyyes

Catherine3678ab said:

You're quite welcome :-) I think he's cute too! 3D Universe is one of the PAs at Daz3D.

hey.. i just realized now, eventually, what the name actually means.. gawd i'm soooo slow, it's embarrassing. s.cargo = escargot, french for snail... (my FL is french, hence the shame)

now if "someone" made a cute little backpack for mr. s.cargo looking like, well, a snail house... *wink wink nudge nudge, innocently whistling* 
    *sigh*.. when i think there was a time where i could dare trying such stuff in a 3d app.. now my focus is so shot and my work resilence sunk to subzero *siiigh*

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,953

I have a little program called Whelk that generates 3D shells

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Thank you :-) 

manekiNeko said:

Catherine3678ab said:

hey.. i just realized now, eventually, what the name actually means.. gawd i'm soooo slow, it's embarrassing. s.cargo = escargot, french for snail... (my FL is french, hence the shame)

now if "someone" made a cute little backpack for mr. s.cargo looking like, well, a snail house... *wink wink nudge nudge, innocently whistling* 
    *sigh*.. when i think there was a time where i could dare trying such stuff in a 3d app.. now my focus is so shot and my work resilence sunk to subzero *siiigh*

hehehe ... I was thinking of pointing that out but decided to wait and see ... glad you got it!

WendyLuvsCatz said:

thanks for the info/link! ^^
    gonna take a while tho until i produce anything remotely reminding of a snail shell lol... but i think i can get nice demon/viking horns already XDDD 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,423

Hey Catherine, Just tried to grab your presets and the page is gone, think you will ever reupload them?

Already did ;-) It's over at DA, I've updated the first post.  https://www.deviantart.com/catherine3678ab/art/S-Cargo-Presets-921158946

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,423

Great thanks.