Path during install manually?

Frank81_1830319Frank81_1830319 Posts: 0
edited August 2012 in New Users

Hi,
da ich nun einen neuen Pc habe, musst ich DAZ mal wieder neu installieren.
Allerdings fällt mir jetzt was auf, was vorher definitiv nicht der Fall war.

Beispiel vom Good Bundle, möchte ich die Angelica installieren, ich wähle natürlicdh DAZ Studio und danach specify an installation path, dann kommt ein kleines Texdtfewld in dem ich mit Hand den Pfad eingeben muss.
Ich weiß definitiv das dies vorher nicht so war und man ein Symbol anklickte und sich dann den Ordner anhand eines kleinen Fensters aussuchen konnte.

Warum ist das denn auf einmal so?

Und geh ich auf: select a path from list, kommt sowieso nur der content Ordner.

Ich verstehs nicht. Ich meine äußerst schlimm ist das nun nicht, aber es interessiert mich, wieso das auf einmal so ist.

Vorher hatte ich eine 32bit Version, jetzt hab ich eine 64 Bit Version (betriebssystem)
Habe aber die 32bit Version von DAZ drauf, weil ich erst dachte das es an der 64 Bit Version von DAZ liegt, tut es aber anscheinend nicht.

Versteh das grad nicht :-(

---
hi,
I now have a new PC, I have to install DAZ once again.
However, I notice now that what previously was definitely not the case.

Good example of the bundle, I would like to install the Angelica, I choose course DAZ Studio and then to specify installation path, then there is a small text box in which I enter with the hand path.
I know definitely that this was not before and you clicked on an icon and then could select the folder using a small window.

Why is it suddenly so?

And I go on: list select a path from coming, anyway only the content folder.

I do not understand. I mean it's not very bad now, but it interests me, why is this so suddenly.

Before, I had a 32bit version, now I have a 64 bit version (operating system)
But the 32bit version of DAZ on it because I thought at first that it is up to the 64 bit version of DAZ, but does not appear.

Understanding the degree not :-(

sry i´m using google translator

1.jpg
666 x 386 - 132K
Post edited by Frank81_1830319 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,523
    edited December 1969

This happens if you have set the font size to be larger than the default value. If you put the cursor in the text box for the path, press the tab key to move to the next control, and then press the space bar that should open the folder selection dialogue box.

• Frank81_1830319Frank81_1830319 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

oh thanks a lot