re Genesis/Genesis 2

As other Cararra users have posted, I am frustrated and disappointed that the Genesis and Genesis 2 assets that I have purchased do not function in Cararra 8.5 Pro. They either do not load or crash the app. This very detrimental to workflow. It also makes me much more likely to use Renderosity as my primary source for assets. I hope this gets resolved asap, and that Cararra Pro is more fully functional with DAZ assets. For my purposes, Cararra is more compatible with my work that DAZ Studio, and I hope it is fully supported.

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited December 1969

Hi,

I have had mixed results but in general have gotten Genesis and Genesis 2 with associated content to work in Carrara, sometimes with no problems at all, sometimes with significant workarounds. I have started a thread on best practices. It includes some information on a variety of topics in no particular order. I hope you find it useful.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/45361/

If you learn any tips and tricks during your own usage, please contribute to the thread.

If you have a specific question, people in the forum may be able to help you. If possible, screenshots generally make it easier for forum readers to identify the problem.

Welcome aboard.