Saving animations as mp4 video?

1235»

Comments

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247
    edited December 1969

Click on the logo in the top left corner of the opening scene page and select "Register Carrara". There were issues in the past with copy/paste the serial number, so if that doesn't work, type it in.

• TimBoTimBo Posts: 151
    edited December 1969

Roygee said:
    Click on the logo in the top left corner of the opening scene page and select "Register Carrara". There were issues in the past with copy/paste the serial number, so if that doesn't work, type it in.

I've got showing that it is running in the PRO version now. But the registration window tells me that I am still running the demo version and that it has expired.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

You may need to run as Administrator to get it to stick.

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247
    edited December 1969

I don't want to mess up my registration, so haven't taken it all the way through the process :)

What happens when i click on the logo and Carrara registration is I get the "Do you want the program to make changes" dialogue. I click no; it tells me I need to run the trial version at least once as Administrator, I cancel, then get the panel into which a serial number can be entered.

Did you take it all the way through the process? If so and you still don't get the Pro features, you are either using the wrong serial number or Daz has given you the wrong one!

Have you taken a look at your available serial numbers under your account, see what is listed there?

• TimBoTimBo Posts: 151
    edited December 1969

I've run as Administrator and typed in the SN as displayed in my Daz account online. This is what I am seeing now.

REG_screen.jpg
    640 x 418 - 31K
    REG_screen_2.jpg
    480 x 137 - 19K