How to delete my DAZ files

I did some scenes, and saved to, and then I deleted the original files, because I don't need them anymore, when trying to save files with the same name DAZ gets lost, and the content just doesn't work, after deleting the new content it doesn't is more present in the folder but keeps showing up on DAZ

Captura de tela 2021-02-09 143116.png
388 x 271 - 20K

Comments

• Find them in the categories list in the Content Library pane, right-click>Remove Reference

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 606
    edited July 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Find them in the categories list in the Content Library pane, right-click>Remove Reference

Richard,

I decided to tackle anew this issue that I’ve had for a while regarding categorization.  I bought a poses product yesterday in the Daz store.  It comes with 200 swimming poses.  The vendor has categorized all 200 poses both as By Function/various subcategories and By Region/Full Body; see images 1 and 2.  There is no real need to have By Region/Fully Body categorizations.  I tried to recategorize the poses by unticking Full Body and clicking Accept, but when I open the Categorize window again, all is back to the way it was before I started.  I tried going to the Categories/Poses/By Region/Full Body, selecting all 200 poses, right clicking on one of them and selecting Remove Reference; see image 3.  None of the 200 pose icons was removed, though.

While this is not a major issue (yet), I would like to be able to remove unwanted categorizations on other products as well that have multiple categorizations for a given item.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Poses By Function.png
    499 x 630 - 119K
    Poses By Region - Full Body.png
    499 x 622 - 119K
    Remove Category References.png
    499 x 647 - 90K
    Post edited by jjoyner on
  • Remove reference is entirel different, and not what you want - if it had succeeded you wouldn't have the files listed in any database-driven view, as far as I know.

You are actually unchecking the files, not the category containers?