Has anybody ever tried to use Faba's "Genesis helper IK"?

argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I have tried without success to use it. While I can use V4 and M4 Inverse Kinematics without problems, when it comes to Genesis it is entirely a different matter. I tried Faba's "Genesis helper" dozens of times without success. The arms work, but the feet are all wobbly. Has anybody had the same experience with Carrara's IK for Genesis? Has anybody succeeded in making it work? Anybody cares to share his/her experience? It is a big frustration to me.

Comments

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

argus1000 said:
    I have tried without success to use it. While I can use V4 and M4 Inverse Kinematics without problems, when it comes to Genesis it is entirely a different matter. I tried Faba's "Genesis helper" dozens of times without success. The arms work, but the feet are all wobbly. Has anybody had the same experience with Carrara's IK for Genesis? Has anybody succeeded in making it work? Anybody cares to share his/her experience? It is a big frustration to me.

Hello everyone,

If you think this is an bug or issue that needs to be resolve in Carrara 8.5 use of Genesis or Genesis 2.
    Please submit the issue to the bug report area.
    here is a link.

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests/new

• argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    edited December 1969

Sorry. I was doing it wrong. My bad. I was dropping the Hip target helper in the hip sub-directory instead of the Genesis directory. All is fine now.