Carrara/Octane Animation. The DYNOFLUSH 3000. A new breakthrough in the toilet space.

Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
edited August 2014 in Carrara Discussion

Just getting to grips with animating in Carrara with the new Octane plugin.

A simple animation to start with.

The Dynoflush 3000 is perfect for your corporate Toilet needs, at just 20,000 credits per booth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQhKC17xLjU

Post edited by Sci Fi Funk on

Comments

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,725
    edited December 1969

Hilarious!! Very well done too. It looks like you got your lighting figured out very well.

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    edited December 1969

dustrider said:
    Hilarious!! Very well done too. It looks like you got your lighting figured out very well.

Thanks Dustrider. It's early days on Carrara/Octane, but it's pretty stable and that's the most important thing. I'm going for something more ambitious next. ;)

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,145
    edited December 1969

HaHa! Great fun. But when you said that you were doing an animation for DynoFlush 3000, I googled it and thought that it was a corporate commission for either engine lubricant or a drain cleaning company based in Nottinghamshire! (yes, I got references to both).

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    edited December 1969

PhilW said:
    HaHa! Great fun. But when you said that you were doing an animation for DynoFlush 3000, I googled it and thought that it was a corporate commission for either engine lubricant or a drain cleaning company based in Nottinghamshire! (yes, I got references to both).

Ah yes. I'm not sure they are still trading. No website. Hence I went with this name. Anyhoo a chance to have a little fun. :)