when you buy why can`t I use it

artofsoulsartofsouls Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have just spent 16£ on pirates hair do i have to spend a fortune to use it as i carn`t place it with any of the models i have on daz ????????????:shut:

space_girl.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It clearly says V4, A4 and G4 and with Parenting it should work well on Genesis. Load, postion on head then Parent to Genesis Head. Use the Morphs to get a better fit.

• artofsoulsartofsouls Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

and please no you tube. just better programming or this will not work with your settings or you are missing a file or you nead???

dream.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 771K
  • artofsoulsartofsouls Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I know what you`re saying but to buy a product it should be usable

bmw.jpg
    960 x 800 - 46K
    boy`s_toys.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 481K
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

It is useable, you just have to know how to use it.
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
    edited December 1969

Which figure are you using? If it is genesis then you can't buy a product for V4 and expect it to work with genesis without a bit of work.

Yes, auto fit does help with many items...however if it is a hr2 file than you can't use auto fit without turning the hair into a figure file which requires work.

Jaderail is correct, the hair can easily be used if you parent the hair to the head. This is done by dragging the hair file onto the genesis head in the scene tab. Once you have done this it is easy to scale and position the hair. It will not automatically follow shape changes though...