Daz Speech Salad - ANIBLOCKS Talking LipSync System / Conversation generator - Enjoy :)

2»

Comments

• raysateofilo said:

You can clone someone's voice and generate speech with this
    text-to-speech software.  The speech generated sounds a lot more natural and less robotic than most other TTS programs I have found. 

Thank you for sharing this. I'd love to find a great ai text to speech resource to create speech clips myself. Found a service through the unreal engine marketplace called replicastudios, but it is a service, not software you can use to create on your own - does have some nice effects that can be added to voices.

• These one list of Online TTS service I`ve used for dummy voice before replacing with real VO 

https://responsivevoice.org/

https://www.naturalreaders.com/online/

• gocuzerogocuzero Posts: 43

looks good

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,601

Thank you very much for your hard work.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,259
    edited May 12

Kind of crazy only finding this just now. I love this, and Love the demonstration!!!

I've been using the speech examples that come with Genesis 3 & 8 Face Controls, which are excellent. I made aniBlocks from the examples and chop those up into smaller bits for what I use them for, and name them accordingly, making for all kinds of fun using aniMate 2 sub tracks!

With anything like this - as well as the generic (but awesome) viseme and expression dials - we can easily fall into the trap of All speech methods returning the same results on All of our characters, because they're... well... all the same files.

The latest I've been doing with Rosie 8 is to make special facial musculature dials specifically designed to bring anything from expressions to visemes to a completely blank face into the subtleties that make each character unique. my experiments so far have been very successful even though I've only just begun.

Here are my notes on my Rosie 8 page

This small example shows Rosie 8.24 without any expressions or visemes added - just starting from scratch with a blank face. Then I made her facial muscles fire throughout the entire timeline with just a few turns of seven of my new dials.

This pack is going to be a Lot of fun and highly beneficial to me! Thank You Norbz!!! I really love how you've put this all together - modular. That's exactly how I prefer to work. And, yes. I completely agree: aniMate 2 was one of the most beneficial purcheses I've ever made! :)

Post edited by Dartanbeck on