Change icon size in Parameters/Shaping tab

lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,417
edited May 2020 in New Users

Is there a way to make Icons for sliders big like in attached?  Im having trouble seeing some of the icons for particular face-shaping morphs.

bigicons.JPG
981 x 671 - 103K
Post edited by lilweep on

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I am not an authority, but I don't think you can. I just checked both the 4.11 release and the latest 4.12 beta and I couldn't find anything that lets the user change that.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,417

ah ok - it's weird because it's implemented like that by default for the Actors tab, but then everything else is microscope (Which i usually prefer, except for this specific case where i want to see the icons).

are y'all sure you can't increase the size.

I'm trying to use these face morphs, and it's really hard to see which is which, so basically have to apply them to see what they do

Capture.JPG
    590 x 789 - 97K
  • Dark-MadnessDark-Madness Posts: 10
    edited April 2023

2023 now and I too still find no way to do this. Seems it should be something that should have been available for a while now given the wide range of monitor shapes, sizes, and resolutions.

Post edited by Dark-Madness on

Dark-Madness said:

2023 now and I too still find no way to do this. Seems it should be something that should have been available for a while now given the wide range of monitor shapes, sizes, and resolutions.

I noticed there is an inelegant way to bring morphs into the shaping tabs as big icons.

The shaping tab by default shows big icons for morphs with path names 'Actor/_____'

So in 'Edit' mode, you can drag all your morphs into the 'Actor/[ANY PATH NAME HERE]' section and then they will appear in shaping tab as big icons.  I just do this temporarily when needed, rather than saving the updated paths.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

Every Genesis series figure has Regions coded into it, these Regions are what you see in the Shaping tab, the main Actor Region is the only one "coded" to use the large cards, the rest are set to use the standard slider.

You can set any of the Regions to use the large cards, but it requires a little manual editing of the figures main DSF file.