I can't find my morph... :(

wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Just created a morph using Morph Loader Advanced and I can't find it... Does it get embedded in the DAZ File? I've searched all through the DATA folder...

Comments

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

And I called up a new Genesis Figure, the morph ain't there... but it IS present in the DAZ File I saved! It must be embedded!

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi wancow...

Just checking...but did you save the Morph? Save As > Support Asset > Morph

I just tested using Morph Loader Advanced (I always use ML Pro) and it worked fine for me and shows in both the data folder and on a new Genesis.

I hope you get it working... :)

edited December 1969

I'll see if I can do it now, didn't know I could. I can't find Morph Loader Pro, though it says it's installed... :(

edited December 1969

I can't find the option to save the morph in Morph Loader Advanced.. can't find Morph Loader Pro (as I said, DAZ Studio tells me it's installed under the About Plugins pulldown)

edited December 1969

To save the morph after you create is go to File > Save As > Support Asset > Morph at the top of the screen. Its not in Morph Loader.

If you don't have the ML Pro icon in your tool bar, go to Edit > Customize and find CCT Morph Loader Pro in the Actions pane and then drag it to your preferred tool bar in the Tool Bars pane

edited December 1969

Here's a screen grab of the Customize window. Just drag the ML Pro icon to the tool bar of choice and click Apply then Accept.

Capture.jpg
    600 x 469 - 61K
    edited December 1969

niccipb said:
    To save the morph after you create is go to File > Save As > Support Asset > Morph at the top of the screen. Its not in Morph Loader.

If you don't have the ML Pro icon in your tool bar, go to Edit > Customize and find CCT Morph Loader Pro in the Actions pane and then drag it to your preferred tool bar in the Tool Bars pane

Thank YOU! That worked! Thank you very much!

edited December 1969

Your very welcome... I'm glad you got it working... :cheese: :)