Why Can't I Find M4 Morphs After Injection?

DrowElfMorwenDrowElfMorwen Posts: 536
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm not a new user but this is such a silly question ~.~

I have been using M4 for months now but something still confuses me. I generally use morphs that come with him already from the bundle or I just character Injections. But recently I installed M4's Elite Ethnic Faces. Is it not loading because I am using regular M4 instead of Elite? and what is the difference between the two? Which one is "better" to use for more options?

But I also got the M4 Enchanced Mina. With both that and the Ethnic faces everything seems to load... but I cannot *find* it. M4 still only shows his regular morphs in all of the little option places. There are no new options.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I don't have this product so I cannot check. Also I am not familiar with the differences in Elite and the Standard M4.

So yes I am no help at all and I am sorry about that.

• DrowElfMorwenDrowElfMorwen Posts: 536
    edited December 1969

Okay, your post amused me enough I had to check out your art thread. Love your works! Very creative. :) It looks like you must have a tremendous library of stuff.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,341
    edited December 1969

Are you injecting the morph sets.
    Which version of DS or Poser are you using

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Okay, your post amused me enough I had to check out your art thread. Love your works! Very creative. :) It looks like you must have a tremendous library of stuff.
    LOL Not as much as others around here and I have only used a franction of my content. I am on a go slow at the monent when it comes to buying new content. Just catching up with Genesis Morphs etc.

scorpio64dragon had some valid questions above. I wrongly or rightly assumed it was Daz Studio 4 Pro 4.0.3.47

I do have the Elit body Morphs which show up in the Morphs/Shaping secton of the Parameters Tab. I would have thought the Faces would be in the same area when the Head is selected.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Did you get M4 Morphs++ in your bundle? The ethnic faces requires them to funtion.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,159
    edited December 1969

Are you trying to inject into a freshly loaded Michael 4, or one you had saved to a scene file? The latter won't update with the new channels for the Elite morphs. There isn't a separate M4 Elite figure - just a set of morphs and new textures.

• DrowElfMorwenDrowElfMorwen Posts: 536
    edited December 1969

Are you trying to inject into a freshly loaded Michael 4, or one you had saved to a scene file? The latter won't update with the new channels for the Elite morphs. There isn't a separate M4 Elite figure - just a set of morphs and new textures.

I guess this is my problem :) I was trying to inject into an M4 figure from a scene. Thanks.