How to change Paypal details

michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have been told by customer support to delete my Paypal details and re-enter them to try and sort out a problem I'm having paying. The only thing is I can't find where to change/ delete my details and zendesk is down.
Can someone help me please? I only have a few hours until the sale ends and want to buy some items.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,657
    edited December 1969

I think you go to My Account then My Credit Card Profiles and change it there.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

That seems a very strange response from CDS actually, as PayPal details are not held at all by the store. Perhaps they mean you to actually start the whole process from the beginning, so that when it comes to Select a payment method you select PayPal and then re-enter your login and password when sent to the paypal site for payment.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    That seems a very strange response from CDS actually, as PayPal details are not held at all by the store. Perhaps they mean you to actually start the whole process from the beginning, so that when it comes to Select a payment method you select PayPal and then re-enter your login and password when sent to the paypal site for payment.

That's the problem; I can't get to the page to add my username and password on Paypal because as soon as I click 'Pay with Paypal' it says I have a duplicate order.

I should add that one of the admins is now trying to talk to someone about this, but since I'm in the UK and won't be up for much longer I thought I'd see if I could get a quicker response via the forum