3d bridge plug in

biglew29biglew29 Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in New Users

I restored my computer and had to redownload daz 4 pro. For whatever reason I cant access the 3d brige to photoshop and I cant even download it. A box appears and says that the path to daz studio could not be found. Anyone know what to do? I dont ever get a response from tech support.

Post edited by biglew29 on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,657
    edited December 1969

Have you tried reinstalling the 3D Bridge?

• biglew29biglew29 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, ive done it like ten times and still keeps saying it cant find the ds4 path and then quits the set up

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Which version number of DAZ Studio are you running, and what is the version number of the Bridge plugin?

If you downloaded the latest version, 4.5.0.49 in a zip file, the correct Bridge plugin should be in the zip file. If you have an earlier version, the last two digits of the plugin version MUST match the last two digits of the DS4P version number.

edited December 1969

I dont know whta you mean the version number I just downloaded DS4. the only zip file they have for the bridge is for mac i need the pc one but ive tried both 64 and 32 bit neither work. if you go in to the plug ins in daz there is nothing for the bridge plug in

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The latest version of DS4 Pro is in a zip file for the PC. When you run DAZ Studio, go to Help > About DAZ Studio, and it will tell you the version number. For example, I downloaded the latest DS4 Pro on the 16th June, and it is version 4.5.0,.49 Release Candidate 2 (RC2). It is in a zip file with the required plugins included.

As I said earlier, the last two digits of the version number for the plugin MUST match the last two digits of the version of DS4 Pro that you are running. You must also install the correct bit depth, in other words, you must install the 32 bit version of the plugin for the 32 bit version of DS4 Pro, and the same goes for the 64 bit version.

edited December 1969

ok ill check it out and let you know thanks

edited December 1969

LOL, Ok so i think im messing it all up. I have the 4.0.3.47 version and i just downloaded the DAZ Studio 4.5 Release Candidate 2 version which had the bridge zip and i extracted all the files but still dont have the 3d bridge plug in. Please tell me that i dont have to remove daz and re-download everything. Is there a way to just change the serial numbers. I have three different serial numbers for DS4 lol how do i know which one to use. I feel like a retard here...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited July 2012

Are you trying to install the DS 4.5RC Bridge to DS 4.0.3.47? That won't work, you need the Bridge installer that matches the version you're using. Download the DS4.0.3.47 bundle again to get the correct installer.

[Edited to correct a misread]

Post edited by fixmypcmike on