Collision

quodaax_2364890quodaax_2364890 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Any way to turn collision on between characters, objects and environments?

Signed,
The Total n00b

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2013

Yes. In the EDIT menu, Select the Geometry setting, for items select OBJECT and then do ADD SMOOTHING Modifier.

That turns on the Collision settings for the item. The settings can then be adjusted.
    NOTE: DAZ Studio does not SUPPORT full physics. If items are NOT set up properly for the SLIGHT collision DS has they will still pass into each other. No walking into walls and expect the Wall to be solid. That is not built into DAZ Studio.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • quodaax_2364890quodaax_2364890 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yes. In the EDIT menu, Select the Geometry setting, for items select OBJECT and then do ADD SMOOTHING Modifier.

That turns on the Collision settings for the item. The settings can then be adjusted.
    NOTE: DAZ Studio does not SUPPORT full physics. If items are NOT set up properly for the SLIGHT collision DS has they will still pass into each other. No walking into walls and expect the Wall to be solid. That is not built into DAZ Studio.

EXCELLENT, thank you! It's a steep learning curve, but once I get it down I'm sure it'll become second nature. Now I need a bigger screen. ;-)

• Hello, I don't have geometry in my menu, how come? I despair
  • Edit>Figure>Geometry.