off topic thread

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,331

I don't want your knees to crunch :(

What a cool beastie!!!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 8,006

not allowed to watch GoT till tonight.....

oh the suspense!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969

i've been watching outlander except the lady spends mopst of her onscreen time undressed - she must get cold

oh the suspense!

Woah... wear your seatbelt tonight! Best movie EVER! And it's TV!!!

i've been watching outlander except the lady spends mopst of her onscreen time undressed - she must get cold

Hmmm... I'm sorry... what show is that? ;)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969

oh the suspense!

Woah... wear your seatbelt tonight! Best movie EVER! And it's TV!!!

Hmmm... I'm sorry... what show is that? ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlander_(TV_series)

Oh some chick after the ww 11 goes to Scotland and touches the magick stone is immediately sent back in time where she meets a good looking highland bloke wearing a dress and with messy hair, with whom she spends the next two years with in bed while at the same time fighting the evil english who have taken over bonnie scotland and treated her natives very badly...

they call the English 'British' - not sure if this is correct. And she is too busy trying warn them not to do the Jacobite rebellion thing and to stay away from Culloden to realise she is not wearing underwear...

It's a good show, very girly, but  I've started speaking with a wee Highland accent and started eyeing off the Whiskey bottle hidden in the laundry basket down stairs :)

I refuse, however, to wear a dress, regardless of whose tartan is on it.

My father was a piper, my great grandfather came out from Edinburgh in 1884...... my family name however comes from Ulster -it means mercenary amongst other things...

yeah... it's awesome devil

watching on SBS Demand the Project Blue Book as well, enjoying that as well as The Orville lol

Oh yeah! I remember when this was coming out, but I don't have Starz. I'm going to have to check it out!

Ronald D. Moore also did one of my favorite TV shows ever: The SyFy re-envisioned Battlestar Galactica! Bear McCreary also did the soundtrack for BSG as well. I'm a huge Bear McCreary fan!

This is an amazing (and nice and short) concert (I wish it was twice as long or longer!) The female singer is Bear's wife, the young male singer is his brother. He is the conductor, plays keys and also sings. One guitarist is from Oingo Boingo and the hot female cellist is now very famous. The small orchestra is incredibly talented

edited April 2019
    Post edited by Stezza on

Looks awesome!

The top sexiest accents in the world are in....

5th Australian

4th Italian

3rd Irish

2nd South African

1st Kiwi

who would of thought that! the kiwis grab first with the sixiest accent laugh

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

It's that guy talking about Lord of the Rungs. Who'd've thought a trilogy of movies about ladders could be so sixy?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,064

It's that guy talking about Lord of the Rungs. Who'd've thought a trilogy of movies about ladders could be so sixy?

Depends where the ladders are, the rungs could be a Stairway to Heaven on a pair of hosiery to some blush

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

was just watching the paddle boat arriving in spirited away

to realize my 400gb content lib doesnt have a paddle wheel steamer  doh

i do have the wave cutter tho

mississippi queen - rock on

proud mary keep on rollin down the river

@wendy  was ridiculous ramp lol

beautiful boat

>.< attacked by origami

miku miku dance

forum seems a bit quiet.

caturday night,  everbody home playing with he plugins?

Sunday arvo here... and raining and cold.. brrrr

doing moon stuff cool

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,227
    Mystarra said:

forum seems a bit quiet. caturday night,  everbody home playing with he plugins?

Yes.  But not Carrara plugins, Vegas plugins.  My new video editor seems to have a lot of clever tools.  So did the old one (Movie Edit Pro), but Vegas supports big league plugins like Particle Illusion, an old favorite when it was stand alone (and which I still have and still works).  But the footage is, of course, Carrara animation renders.  Plus a little Poser ...

https://www.atoptics.co.uk/droplets/clouds.htm

interesting. Water droolets and optics

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,133

Quiet?

Yesterday was Kentucky Derby Day.  Eyes glued to TV.  The race stewards disqualified the winner for the first time in 150 years.  I do not bet on the race, but usually watch it. 

Should have a contest to model, texture, and render the hats.

hats - https://www.forbes.com/sites/msolomon/2019/05/04/the-best-and-biggest-hats-at-the-2019-kentucky-derby/#61ea96e5485d

race - https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/05/04/kentucky-derby-post-time-tv-weather/?utm_term=.2f0007ba6aaf

Another episode in my Tycathian Saga

warning lens flare may affect epileptics or migraine sufferers 

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971

It's May Bank Holiday weekend here... Monday is national day off. So peeps may not be around.  I am and really PO'd... my Amazon delivery of a laptop (for my stepson) was supposedly delivered to a neighbour. I cannot find any neighbor with the name given on the scan (talked to A on the phone) no house number noted for that supposed neighbor and the driver did scan it when in my street according to Amazon customer service (they have a GPS system).  I am really annoyed, but they will send me a new one on Monday if it does not surface today. I emailed all who belong to the terrace association, plus put flyers through the doors and called in at some.  I wonder if these gig drivers do this... scan it, then sign with a fake name claiming I was not home then keep the stuff. I was HERE at my desk which is now in the window and I can see the whole terrace. No deliveryman was here at all the entire day. So if he scanned, he did it out of sight of my building. It's very quiet as it is the Bank Holiday weekend.  

angry  Silene

It's May Bank Holiday weekend here... Monday is national day off. So peeps may not be around.  I am and really PO'd... my Amazon delivery of a laptop (for my stepson) was supposedly delivered to a neighbour. I cannot find any neighbor with the name given on the scan (talked to A on the phone) no house number noted for that supposed neighbor and the driver did scan it when in my street according to Amazon customer service (they have a GPS system).  I am really annoyed, but they will send me a new one on Monday if it does not surface today. I emailed all who belong to the terrace association, plus put flyers through the doors and called in at some.  I wonder if these gig drivers do this... scan it, then sign with a fake name claiming I was not home then keep the stuff. I was HERE at my desk which is now in the window and I can see the whole terrace. No deliveryman was here at all the entire day. So if he scanned, he did it out of sight of my building. It's very quiet as it is the Bank Holiday weekend.  

angry  Silene

Yeah possibly crooked people in every trade, the food delivery business is rife with it

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971
    Yeah possibly crooked people in every trade, the food delivery business is rife with it

Huh?  They just keep the food for themselves?  Weird!  surprise Silene

Huh?  They just keep the food for themselves?  Weird!  surprise Silene

More often it’s ripping  off the restaurant or recipients with falsely cancelled orders keeping cash

cinqo de mayo

day to toast with corona or dos equis

does my sig line make my butt look big?

pasta food coma  

This discussion has been closed.