[Fixed] Need help to remove/reset Iray Verbose, all the screen is white

gperezcamgperezcam Posts: 23
edited April 2018 in New Users

Hello, by accident I activated the Iray Verbose, and I can't find how to deactivate it. I tried using the default settings, but it didn't work.

This is my viewport, and also if I render something is what I get:

https://i.imgur.com/fG8eyM5.png

Is the second time that this happened to me. The first time I did a factory reset and it worked, but I find that option a problem rather than a solution. If everytime that I made this mistake I need a factory reset, I'll be doomed :(

Also, starting a new project has the same problem, or opening an old project too.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Post edited by gperezcam on

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,071

Click on the down arrow beside the grey box and choose Texture Shaded and see if that works.

• gperezcamgperezcam Posts: 23
    Fishtales said:

Click on the down arrow beside the grey box and choose Texture Shaded and see if that works.

Thanks for your time and help Fishtales. Sadly whit that tip/action the viewport switches, but if I render with Iray everything is still white, and if I return to the Iray View, everything is white again :'(

I tried to google any solution, press left, right click, shift+L, +R, ctrl... but I didn't found any solution for this isse.

I just remembered that is the auto tone mapping. Go into Tone Mapping and reset the sliders to default.

Fishtales said:

I just remembered that is the auto tone mapping. Go into Tone Mapping and reset the sliders to default.

It was already by default. The first thing that I did was pressing ctrl+Z to try to undo my action, but I was unlucky haha.

Then going to the Iray Editor and Advaned and put everything by default, but the problem persists.

I think I'm going to make a factory reset right now, and then trigger the issue to see which parameter or what changes, perhaps this way I'll be able to identify the issue easily and solve it quickly when I press again that button by accident in the future xD

Again, thanks for your time and help.

I just tried it before I posted and that set the screen back to the default, which is what it started at.

Fishtales said:

I just tried it before I posted and that set the screen back to the default, which is what it started at.

My apologies, it seems that I wasn't focusing properly. After reading this quote I tried it one more time and everything is perfect now. I guess the first time I just assumed that even with "Tone Mapping" by default, nothing changed.

Just to test one more time my issue, I trigerred that option again, it changes the "Exposure Value" and the "Shutter Speed" just a little. But with a second time the "Exposure Value" goes to 0.14 and the "Shutter Speed" to 0.017.

To solve this without a mess, just pressing in the options gear in the "Exposure Value" and the "Shutter Speed", and selecting "Reset" fixes this issue.

One thousand thanks Fishtales, and sorry for not following you well the first time :( (I guess I had a bottle-neck view because of the panic/stress).

I'm glad you got it fixed.

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

You are wonderful people and helped me fix my issue

"To solve this without a mess, just pressing in the options gear in the "Exposure Value" and the "Shutter Speed", and selecting "Reset" fixes this issue."

Thank you so much