daz3d 4.5 rc 2 problems

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

hi im try to understand why from when i installed the new 4.5.049 rc 2 i cant load some objects correct
if i try to load " mr hyde pants" they load but not object is in the scene
same is happening with " way of samurai" i cant load part of the objects i see the name on scene but nothing there
please help

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Are you seeing a "Duplicate ID found" error message? If so, you need to reset the downloads for the affected content and reinstall it as it has been updated to correct this issue.

• edited December 1969

no i just see the name but not abject i did rinstall mr heyde and way of samurai many times but it still the same no object in scen appear but i can open the obj in zbrush

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,118
    edited December 1969

Check the installer files; they should be:

13894_MrHydeforGenesis_1.3_trx.exe
    14039_WayOfTheSamurai_1.2_trx.exe

If they are not the same, reset your downloads to get the updated files. Both work for me in 4.5

• edited December 1969

i have to check im at work now but how do i reset my downloads is first time its happening to me. there is a command to do that
    and after i reset it do i have to reinstall all my contents ?

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,118
    edited December 1969

Log in into your account (DAZ store), then go to Itemized Order History. Find the two items and click on Reset on the right. To be safe, uninstall the 2 products you have problems with (Hyde and Samurai) and then install the new files. If you don't have uninstallers for those 2, I think the installers will recommend to uninstall it for you.