Tip: Download from Email

TimmothTimmoth Posts: 108
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The best improvement in the new store system so far is the ability to do our downloading from our Order Confirmation emails (the old system didn't have that so people might not be aware it's possible now).

I've found it's actually easier to do my downloading that way than the 'My Downloadable Products' at My Account page on the Daz site. It still doesn't list how big the file size is, but it's laid out alot simpler and clearer, so it's easier to pick between PC and Mac, etc.

Anyway, that's the first good thing I've said about Daz lately, so... :lol:

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Timmoth said:
    The best improvement in the new store system so far is the ability to do our downloading from our Order Confirmation emails (the old system didn't have that so people might not be aware it's possible now).

I've found it's actually easier to do my downloading that way than the 'My Downloadable Products' at My Account page on the Daz site. It still doesn't list how big the file size is, but it's laid out alot simpler and clearer, so it's easier to pick between PC and Mac, etc.

Anyway, that's the first good thing I've said about Daz lately, so... :lol:

Hasn't worked every time I've tried that. Usually end up on a log-in page ... think once it took me to my accts page ...

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 594
    edited December 1969

What a shame its not working (along with alot of other things at Daz)
    every time I try I get
    "Download is currently unavailable
    Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.

Please go to your Account and check your Order Status."
    not that it helps because i cannot DL from there.
    I am now looking and buting stuff from other sites

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited December 1969

If this is content that is supplied in single zip, rather than Mac and Windows installers, try resetting the item from your order history. I think that's been said to help.