Limited Time Freebies Discussion Thread

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,953

Thank You so much :) I actualy still can't download all that, have one and half page in my product library to go. Finished with PC Anniversary content, now doing Christmas :), and Chohole's textures from his site for things that I got in the meantime. Wonderful all together.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

<---------

Female

• It's the club, it confuses people ;-)

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 581

Bi-weekly Freebies are about to change, here's a little prediction... wink

Lee 6 Starter Bundle, Classics Bundle for Genesis, Party Girl and more! laugh

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,400

JackyBrown said:

Bi-weekly Freebies are about to change, here's a little prediction... wink

Lee 6 Starter Bundle, Classics Bundle for Genesis, Party Girl and more! laugh

interesting..lol. ^^
    eeeh.. you do lottery numbers too? ;) 

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,944
    edited March 2020

That's a very nice set, too! Cheers to Daz on that! :) As noted, as of this writing, the last set (which was outstanding!) is still in the Weekly Freebies slot, and is showing prices. I picked up the new goodies the old-fashioned way: Search by lowest price, scoop up desired freebies.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • @JackyBrown & @ Torquinox,

Thanks for the tips, I'd've have never found the new set otherwise. Had Lee 6 Starter & most of the other offerings. But I didn't have Party Girl or most of the items in Genesis Classics. Now I do! :)

Excellent! Glad to help :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,510
    Torquinox said:

That's a very nice set, too! Cheers to Daz on that! :) As noted, as of this writing, the last set (which was outstanding!) is still in the Weekly Freebies slot, and is showing prices. I picked up the new goodies the old-fashioned way: Search by lowest price, scoop up desired freebies.

And now fixed. The biweekly freebies are in their proper place: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 581
    edited March 2020

interesting..lol. ^^

Sure, of course I also do lottery numbers, but for some reason that rarely turns out to be the right numbers! surprise

Post edited by JackyBrown on

interesting..lol. ^^

Sure, of course I also do lottery numbers, but for some reason that rarely turns out to be the right numbers! surprise

wow.. and your predictions actually turned true. un-be-lie-va-ble! surprise
    so either you're working @ DAZ and have insider knowledge, or they always have the exact same cycle and you actually keep track with complicated graphs & stuff... or you're clairvoyant, in which case i'm pretty sure your number actually turn true. what a pity i have no cash to waste on lottery tickets laughwink

edited March 2020

Wow thank You so much, especialy for those older hair models updated for Genesis 1 as they were on my wishlist for some time (Mitsu and Radiant Jaguar hair). They work fantastic, I got this few months ago and it is already my fav https://www.daz3d.com/full-feathered-hair-for-genesis, now I have Mitsu Hair which was my fav fast rendering hair in A3 version :)

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • edited March 2020

Now that everything is showing on the Freebie page, here's the full list. Note that Secret Garden Shaded Haven & Sci-fi Siren are included with D/S 4.x Pro, so most everyone has them already.

Props, Environments, etc.
    More Deadly Edges
    Secret Garden Shaded Haven

Generation 4 & Earlier
    Autmn Sunshine Fairy K4
    RM Esmeray Gothic (K4)

Genesis
    Classics Bundle for Genesis (assorted shoes, hairs, & outfits)
    Dark Priest Poses M5
    Tera Poses Hiro 5

G2F
    Afternoon Heat Textures
    Barcelona for Ruffle Dress (Textures)
    Hot Cabana Wear Textures
    Party Girl (Outfit)
    Sci-fi Siren (Outfit)

G2M
    Lee 6 Starter Bundle

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Now that everything is showing on the Freebie page, here's the full list. Note that Secret Garden Shaded Haven & Sci-fi Siren are included with D/S 4.x Pro, so most everyone has them already.

But the "Secret Garden Shaded Haven" in the store includes the Poser version ... for people like me, who like DazStudio AND Poser (and Bryce and Vue) ...

• Kerya said:

But the "Secret Garden Shaded Haven" in the store includes the Poser version ... for people like me, who like DazStudio AND Poser (and Bryce and Vue) ...

That's why I wrote "most everyone." Maybe the wording was super awkward, sorry. I remembered that D/S isn't the only software in town. I used to use Carrara a lot myself, but I started having problems with some content as early as G2. Maybe I should play with it some more.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,821

Gallery link

A very quick one, with the Future Cop Outfit and Kung Fu Hair. Thanks, DAZ!

Freebie Credits:
    HDRI by Laticis: https://www.deviantart.com/laticis/art/Laticis-FREE-Images-Lighting-Accessories-497411807

nice, in the new biweeklies there's a male starter bundle (and even a male hair + a male outfit, have them already tho). G2M, but still, most of the stuff can be used with later figures/generations - that's cool! thanks DAZ ^^

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,664

I so needed that bundle for sure had it in my Fav's for a while now, so thanks Daz!!!

I love that we've been getting so many core characters for free lately! Personally, I'm hoping for Freak 4 and Freak 5... fingers crossed! :)

BTW, the Hivewire Cat is currently for free!

• edited March 2020

Environments, props, etc
    Motel Lights 
    Sweet Dreams

Generation 4
    Mage Sombre textures

Genesis/Generation 4
    Nikkou Hair Hiro 5

Genesis
    Avalon Adventure Outfit textures
    Capses Poses V5
    Enchanted textures
    Sash Gown textures

G2F
    Ahoy V6 textures
    Peplum dress & Blossom shoes

G2M
    Newport outfit
    Teen Jayden 6 Starter

I had the Jayden base wishlisted for quite a while. Thanks from me as well

I so needed that bundle for sure had it in my Fav's for a while now, so thanks Daz!!!

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on

Now I'm out of excuses for Avalon Adventure. cheeky The teen pack looks very nice. Thanks Daz!

surprisingly, new biweeklies..? could have sworn last time was 1 week ago..
    ANYWAYS the joy didn't last for long - i was so happy that the last batch had a lot of male stuff, this time it's zilch, excepted for the physicality bundle containing some mixed in M4 stuff (that i already have, besides we have G8 meanwhile). and i thought daz had learned something.. :(

Yes, it's only been 1 week. Plus we got Freak 4 and some M4 morph bundles that I had been hoping for! Thank you, DAZ! heart

I knew it! Even though there wasn't much for me personally, someone would be getting some treasure! Cheers to that yes

• List of Biweekly Freebies. Not much for me this time (just a couple things from the bundles), but it was a pleasant surprise to get a new freebie batch early. Note that the 2 Super bundles have a LOT of overlap on V4 items.

Generation 4
    Dolly Outfit Textures
    Harajuku Textures for Lily Dress
    La Paz Textures
    Super Physicality Bundle**
    Super Physical Female Bundle*

Genesis
    Dark Moon Textures
    Sultry Halter Dress Textures
    Wicked Wear Future Textures
    Wicked Wear Lace Textures

G2F
    AN's GirlfriendZ for Teen Josie (outfit add on)
    Glider Hair

*Includes: Victoria 4.2 Base, Victoria 4.2 Morphs++, She Freak 4, V4 Elite Body Shapes, V4 Creature Wings, Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Morphs, Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Add Ons

**Includes: Victoria 4.2 Base, The FREAK 4 Base, Michael 4 Base, Michael 4 Morphs++, Victoria 4.2 Morphs++, Michael 4 Muscle Morphs, Victoria 4.2 Muscle Morphs, She Freak 4, M4 Elite Body Shapes, V4 Elite Body Shapes, V4 Creature Wings, M4/V4 Creature Creator Bundle

Thanks DAZ, You are the best :), I just got this freebie with code GOOD-FRIDAY https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-loading-dock

edited April 2020

yay, this is indeed a cool way to start the day! GOOD-FRIDAY was an excellent idea ^^ - thx daz :)  got the https://www.daz3d.com/keanu-trendy-tail-hair-for-genesis-3-male-s

EDIT: excellent! loved the saturday & sunday GOOD-xxx too! i could finally buy Milo for Lucas 8 , which was the one thing that finalized my re-creation of my fav caucasian actor Kyle Mac (and his character Kupak Kurr <3), while i had tried for eons with just Lucas 8 and wasn't happy...
    also got Merrick for Michael 7 , great figure by itself anyway, but i got it especially for the cool wounded/dirty texture (guess i'll stick it on other G3+8 dudes), a must for battle/survival renders

THANK YOU DAZ!! smileyyesheartlaugh

Post edited by manekiNeko on

Happy Easter, thanks again for wonderful gifts. I am so happy that I could complete Dragonstone Fortress with this https://www.daz3d.com/dragonstone-fortress-lookout-towers and also got this for my fantasy Pinups https://www.daz3d.com/war-vixen

• StoicStoic Posts: 131

Thanks for the Easter Gift.

I picked up DMs Grotto, DMs Kapelle & DMs Fantasy Bath.

Extremely well made products with plenty of props & poses.

• Current biweekly Daz freebies. Or are they weekly now? This is the third week in a row we've gotten a new set.

Environments, props, etc
    Garden Escape Pergola
    Gothika Cabinet

Generation 4
    RM Willow for Stephanie 4
    Sacred Rouge Textures
    VaL Blues (Gen 4 female poses)

Genesis
    Adrenaline Rush for Wicked Bolero (textures)
    Casual Friday Textures
    Trail Blazer for Genesis
    Trail Blazer Textures
    Trendy Style Textures
    Wicked Playsuit Textures
    WT3 Wicked Mod Fashion Textures