How do you rotate the camera in Pegasus 4.0?!

How do you rotate the camera in Pegasus Modeler 4.0?! I've looked literally everywhere and can't find the answer! There isn't even a list for the keyboard commands, which obviously are used in the tutorial videos. I'm a total rookie with the program and can't find anything whatsoever on how to rotate the camera or other idiot-basic stuff like that! There's no forum on the site, the contact page is for technical issues, not help using the program. How about some "for dummies" tutorials? I like what I've seen in the existing tutorials, but without being able to do something stupidly basic like rotating the camera around the model, I can't follow them effectively! It's very annoying.

Comments

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited September 2016

For Rotating Hold down Alt + Left Mouse Click

For Zooming Hold down Alt + Right Mouse Click or without holding Alt use the middle mouse wheel up and down

For Moving side to side Hold down Alt + Middle Mouse Click

Post edited by adzan on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,881
    edited September 2016

Help > Help opens a PDF manual which includes keyboard shortcut references.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,265
    edited September 2

miniature_doll_goddess_3d01aaa170 said:

How do you rotate the camera in Pegasus Modeler 4.0?! I've looked literally everywhere and can't find the answer! There isn't even a list for the keyboard commands, which obviously are used in the tutorial videos. I'm a total rookie with the program and can't find anything whatsoever on how to rotate the camera or other idiot-basic stuff like that! There's no forum on the site, the contact page is for technical issues, not help using the program. How about some "for dummies" tutorials? I like what I've seen in the existing tutorials, but without being able to do something stupidly basic like rotating the camera around the model, I can't follow them effectively! It's very annoying.

I know this is an old thread BUT thank you for having asked this question.

And thank you adzan to  for the answer!

I just purchased 4.1 the other day and discovered the very same problem. And most of the links in the .pdf files do not work, some of the videos are now private, and so forth. However I did find they have playlist of video tutorials on YouTube which is great. [but that camera control was not covered - or I missed it]

Reading through the included .pdf manual, I did eventually find this mentioned for the keyboard function: Pan View Middle Mouse Btn+Alt

Have to figure out a few more mysteries but this appears to be an awesome little program like an unsung hero type. Makes clothing! Comes with starter suits even.

eta: One can use ClipChamp to convert the included .flv files into viewable .mp4 files.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on