Help! Can't find my Infinite Skills Carrara Training dvd's

I know i ordered part 1 and 2 of the Infinite Skills Carrara training. Just can't find them! Don't know who to ask about this, but can I download them from DAZ or the vendor?

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,332

I know i ordered part 1 and 2 of the Infinite Skills Carrara training. Just can't find them! Don't know who to ask about this, but can I download them from DAZ or the vendor?

Go to your Daz Account and download from there, and it will have instructions on how to download the videos - you're gonna LOVE them!!!

Also, don't forget to grab the working files. 

I extarcted my working files folder directly into a folder named "PhilW" in my My Documents > DAZ 3D > Carrara 8.5 > My Presets > My Objects 

That way I can open the files directly from the browser. I often use those working files as a good way to get similar things done faster. Just load in what Phil has already done and saved... then tweak it from there. That freaking airplane that he teaches us to make is just outstanding!

Anyways... that should get you going. The image shows an example of a search (in my account) for the second one, and the arrow points to the Manual Download.

That is a message on how to go to Infinite Skills to grab your goods! You'll see. 

If you still have trouble, come back here and let me know... we'll get you your courses! ;)

ManualDownloadACT.jpg
    1134 x 688 - 652K
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,332

I never quit watching these things... they're just great!

Here's a dedication I did on the course, and the instructor, Phil Wilkes, though I've done quite a few of those throughout time in this forum ;)

Learning Carrara and Need Help?

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited September 2016

Dart responded while I was typing, so try what he said first. :)

You may need to download the videos from the Infinite Skills website if what @Dartanbeck suggested doesn't work.

Go to your account settings and there should be a code under Serial Numbers, then follow the link in the product description (I'm not sure if this is still the correct link, but it appers to work: http://www.infiniteskills.com/download/) and enter that code to get a download link.

Untitled-1.jpg
    1914 x 252 - 66K
    Post edited by MarkIsSleepy on